Followers

My creative place to share all of my handmade crafting and scrapbook projects!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Monday, February 2, 2015

PND Challenge #2

Hi there my friends!
Welcome to the
PND challenge #2!



For today's challenge, I am using Snow Princess 
from the Fairytales Collection!  She is just 
so super adorable.  My friend's daughter is 
having open heart surgery and she
absolutely loves Frozen, so I thought
this card would be great for her!


I hope you like it!! I love how it turned out!

We are trying something a little different our challenges now will run for an entire month and no longer be bi-weekly. The top winner will receive a prize pack that will vary each month and to be considered you must use a PND image. If you need an image we have freebies we can send you to use in the challenge. We will also, still have our top 3 who will receive a digi of your choice.
This month's prize is a $20.00 gift certificate to The Paper Nest Dolls store!! 

                                                                      
    Here are all the links you need to keep up
with The Paper Nest Dolls!  
Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/papernestsdolls/


Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Hugs,
Leslie♥



No comments: