Followers

My creative place to share all of my handmade crafting and scrapbook projects!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Monday, September 29, 2014

Paper Nest Dolls Challenge #20

Hello my friends!
Welcome to the Paper Nest Dolls
Challenge #20!


I used French Girl Avery
for my card.  I love how cute she is!


Supplies used:
The Paper Nest Dolls French Girl Avery
Prima En Francais 6x6 paper pad
Lifestyle Crafts heart doily
Wild Orchid Crafts flowers
flat back pearls
The Twinery twine- Caribbean
Eiffel Tower metal charm
lt blue 5mm pearl trim 
pearl flower trim
burgundy ruffle trim
blue acrylic flower
aqua glitter ribbon

Make sure to stop by over at our challenge blog to play along to be
 in the running for our next prize
 a FREE rubberstamp RAK valued at $25.
International winners will receive their price in digital images.
Of course we always have our Top 3, which will be chosen by our amazing design team. Any image can be used to be eligible for Top 3. Each of our top 3 winners will receive a digi stamp of their choice from the Paper Nest store.You have until October 10th to play along...

Here are all the links you need to 
keep up with The Paper Nest Dolls!!







Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a blessed day!

Hugs,
Leslie ♥

No comments: