Followers

My creative place to share all of my handmade crafting and scrapbook projects!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Sunday, September 30, 2012

MBT Sneak Peek Sunday


Hey there bloggers! 
Welcome to the MBT Sneak Peek Sunday!
Thank you so much for stopping by!

Be sure to check out the other designers for
more projects featuring MBT products for October!


For my project, I decided to make a tag!
I have been itching to use my Prima Printery paper
I thought this would be a good time to use it!...LOL
I love the vintage theme and these papers just scream vintage to me!
I hope you will like it!







October MBT products used:
Brown wavy crystal spacer beads
Petaloo flowers Dahlias in blacks and greys
3/8" black organza ribbon
Cream 1 1/4" Ruffled satin 'n lilly lace

Other MBT products used:
Cream acrylic wheat spray
1" brown organza butterfly
Oatmeal Chinese braid trim
Black pearl stick pin
Celadon woven braid trim
White dainty scallop lace


Thanks so much for spending a lil time with me today!
Be sure to check out the new product release on Oct 1st!

Hugs,
Leslie♥

1 comment:

Judy Webb said...

I am glad you and Molly used vintage photos...heritage is almost all that I am currently doing. Love what is coming from MBteasurista!