Followers

My creative place to share all of my handmade crafting and scrapbook projects!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Creating the Crafty Life Take Me Away Blog Hop



Hello! Welcome to the CCL
"Take Me Away" Blog Hop!

Thank you for stopping by!
I hope you will find a ton of inspiration here 
from our CCL Creative Design Team and
some of our awesome members too!

If you have just come from Misty's blog you are on the
right track....

Here is the lineup, in case you get lost....

Tiffany - Maineokie Scrapers

We were supposed to create something that represented
vacations, destinations or places we would like to visit!

I chose to do a 6x12 mini album of my family vacation to
Grand Haven, Michigan this summer! We had an awesome time
there and just loved the beach adjacent to Lake Michigan!
We did a lot of fun things including going on a sand dune ride
in which the tallest dune was 350 feet high!  It was such a fun 
ride and we enjoyed every minute of it!  We also took a paddleboat 
ride on Lake Michigan and saw some super fabulous homes all along the 
coast.  On our last day there, we rented a speed boat and spent 4 hours
on Spring Lake.  All of us had the time of our lives!  I hope some of my 
pictures represent the great time had by all!














*****************************************************************

There is alot of hidden blog candy to be won so please make sure to leave comments and to follow all the blogs. Here is whats up for grabs for the grand prizes:

$20 gift certificate to the MB's Treasurista store!!!
Check out the STORE!!!
To be eligible for the grand prize you must do the following:
*Must* "like" the MBT Facebook page- Page
*Must* be a MBT blog follower- Blog 
*Must* follow and comment on all the designer's blogs
5 Digi images

*****************************************************************

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you enjoyed my project!  I had a ton of fun making it!

Hugs,
Leslie♥

9 comments:

Veronica P said...

yeah!! im your first comment..I love your mini album, it looks like you had a great time! I am a faihful follower.
Veronica

Jenny said...

Love your mini album :) I have been to the same sand dune & I loved it!!!
Jenny
jennykingham at att dot net

Unknown said...

Very nice!

Unknown said...

Very nice!

Rhonda said...

I love this mini. Simple and cute. I love the paper you chose and the way you used the corrugated card board on the cover. Nice family photos. I would have loved that ride on the dunes. My kind of fun. Thanks for sharing with us!

Jeanette said...

very cute album. I must try a 6X12 never have. thanks for showing yours
Hugs Nettie

Unknown said...

Such a cute album! I'm so far behind in my scrapbooking, this was a great kick in the pants to get my photos printed & go to work on them! Thanks! :)

Unknown said...

Hi Leslie! I love your mini! I haven't seen one that size in a really long time! It's awesome! Thanks for being Misty's "right hand woman" lol You do a fabulous job and I appreciate you! Hugs ~ Pat :)

T said...

Love your album...love the way you used so many photo's...great project!