Followers

My creative place to share all of my handmade crafting and scrapbook projects!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Sunday, June 3, 2012

MBsTreasurista Sketch This Creative Challenge




Hello my crafty friends!  Welcome to the MBT Sketch This 
Creative Challenge!  I hope you will join the MBT designers in
this fun challenge of the above sketch that Misty created!  I really 
love this sketch and was super excited to create something 
beautiful from it!

For my project, I created a 6x6 card that has a vintage flair to it!
I really like how it turned out! We could either make a card or a 
layout and I chose the card...






MBT products used:
black chinese braid trim
cream box pleated trim



Here's an overview of the rules: (Detailed rules on the MBT Blog)
Rules:
Must follow the sketch to make a card or layout
Submit Project as a "linky" to the MB's Treasurista Blog Creative Challenge post or any designers post
Unlimited entry submission per contestant
Follow the MBT blog
1 Winner will be selected based on "Like" votes
Projects must be uploaded by June 23rd 11:59pm





Prize:
Grab bag of MB's Treasurista store goodies!!!





Can't wait to WIN?

4 day sale! June 15th-18th

20% off entire store!

Shop MB's Treasurista



Are you ready? Just select the blue “Click Here to Enter” button below the thumbnails and follow the steps to join the party!


No comments: