Followers

My creative place to share all of my handmade crafting and scrapbook projects!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Sunday, May 27, 2012

MBT Sneak Peek Sunday



Hello my crafty friends!
Welcome to the MBT Sneak Peek Sunday!!
I am so happy to show you some of the new products
coming to the MBT store on June 1st!! There are a ton of new
products so be sure to check it out at MBsTreasurista

 Make sure you check out the MBsTreasurista blog for more projects
 from the other designers for more inspiration!

For my project, I decided to make a thinking of you
card.  I hope that you will enjoy my project!








New Products for June 2012 that I used:
Twinery Twine in buttercream
Midnight Blue large flower pearl trim
White box pleated trim (7/8")

Other MBT products used:
Lt. Blue 3-Tone Acrylic Wheat Leaves Spray
Cream Acrylic Wheat Leaves Spray
Gold Acrylic Butterfly Stem

Other products used:
Authentique Genuine designer paper
MFT Textile Rectangle Die-Namics Die
Paper Trey Ink Fillable Frame #4 Die
Stamps of Life thinking of you stamp
I am roses yellow flowers
misc button from my stash
light yellow ribbon from my stash 
Handmade Sweet Sugar blossom flower by me


Thank you so much for stopping by! Be sure to check out
the MBsTreasurista blog next Sunday for the
"June Sketch Challenge" for your chance to
win some awesome MBsTreasurista's products!!

Have a blessed day!
Hugs,
Leslie♥ 


2 comments:

MaineOkie said...

beautiful job :)

Cathy said...

Beautiful, love the midnight blue flower pearl trim!
cathyplus5.blogspot.com