Followers

My creative place to share all of my handmade crafting and scrapbook projects!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

MBsTreasurista Exclusive DT Project-May 2012

Hello! Here is this month's exclusive DT project for MBsTreasurista...
I am super excited to share with you my project.

 I purchased this wood book box from my local Goodwill store.
I saw it and knew it would be super cute for an altered project!

I used the K&Co. Julianne line of patterned papers.  This is my favorite
sheet from the stack.  I also used a sheet from the MME Madison Avenue
line of papers.

I wanted to make a photo box that I could place on my desk of my 2 daughters.  I wanted to remember the days gone by as they are both growing up so fast!  I just love how it turned out!





Here is the youtube video I did which goes into more detail.....
Items from MBT:
ivory 4mm round pearl trim
ivory satin & organza trim

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed my project!  

Hugs,
Leslie♥

No comments: