Followers

My creative place to share all of my handmade crafting and scrapbook projects!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Friday, March 30, 2012

Creating The Crafty Life(CCL) Spring Themed Card Challenge

Welcome to the CCL April Card Theme Challenge!
I am so happy that you could stop by!

I am happy to announce that I have been chosen to be on 
the CCL Creative Design Team!

Each month we will choose a theme(whether it be cards,layouts,colors,etc)
and everything that the creative design team posts 
will revolve around that theme.  This month the theme is cards,
so be on the lookout for more tips,techniques,tutorials,
and other exciting things coming to CCL!

This is my Happy Spring Card!
I used a Magnolia stamp and paper pieced her dress.
I made a cluster of flowers with the green one being
my own handmade cardstock rose...
I used the Paper Trey Ink Double Banner Die for 
the banner and used a yellow 1" butterfly from 
MBsTreasurista zibbet store




For the inside, I just used the same coordinating
paper and used the same Spellbinders die(Labels 10)

There will be a prize of a $5 gift card to the
MBsTreasurista store, so we hope you will
join us for this challenge! The deadline to
enter is April 30,2012

I hope you enjoyed my card and I look forward
to creating more projects for the CCL Creative Design Team!
Again, stay tuned for more exciting things to come
over at www.creatingthecraftylife.com
Come and join us if you are not already a member.
We have an awesome bunch of ladies that are
super friendly, creative and like to have lots of fun!





No comments: