Followers

My creative place to share all of my handmade crafting and scrapbook projects!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Special Family Moments Mini for MBsTreasurista

Hello my friends! Here is my exclusive DT project for MBT this month!
I have had this accordian mini album for the longest time, 
and I finally decided to use it!  LOL

I started off with the Prima Madeline collection papers(just love this line).
I wanted to make this a home decor piece that would stay open
so everyone could see.  I wanted to make a mini that would 
capture some of the special moments with my family.










Products used from MBsTreasurista shop:

oatmeal chinese braided trim
white with blue love lace
snow white seam binding
ivory ruffled satin on organza trim

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed my project!!

Hugs,
Leslie♥

No comments: