Followers

My creative place to share all of my handmade crafting and scrapbook projects!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

MBT Winter Wonderland Blog Hop Winner

Hi ladies!! Thanks so much for all the wonderful comments on my MBT project!  I tell ya I had a ton of fun making it with all of Misty's awesome products!!  Stay tuned for more blog hops from the MBT girls in the future!!


So, now for the winner.....Congratulations Trisha!!! You are the winner!!!  I will be contacting you for your mailing address and your color choice for the pack of my handmade flowers!!

Blogger Trisha said...


You are one super talented artist, Leslie. Love your awesome creation. You have added so much beautiful detail and dimension. I am a new follower and I liked you on facebook. I also signed up for Creating the Crafty Life. I liked the MBT facebook page and started following them also. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com


I hope everyone is having a great day and I will post again soon!!

~HUGS~
Leslie

No comments: